Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sock Love

After skeining my black,white and grey sock yarn up, i managed to overdye the lot to a lovely red - but forgot to take pics! Will rectify that tonite!

And Disco-Knitter is right - Coles and Woolies DO sell black food colouring! Got some yesterday ;) - i hope it doesnt seperate when i dye with it though.

Did i mention i've been subpoenaed to appear in court as a prosecutors witness on Monday? Weird. The cops dont think i'll be called, basically i replied to a request for information and they may need to call me to say "Yes, i sent you an email on this date".
A day off work (yay!) except I have to go all the way to Penrith Court House. It'll take me an hour and a half to get there but at least I can knit on the way!
(Too bad it wasnt a murder which would be exciting)

1 comment:

missfee said...

O.M.G. for what if not murder?
The sock yarn being the stuff we got last weekend should we get more.....