Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Super Secret Pal!!!

Thank you Secret Pal!!!!!!


















I've wanted this book for ages!!!!! YAY!

Funny thing - I bought MY Secret Pal's book from The Book Depository as well. When i saw the package, i thought "Oh great, they sent it to me instead!"
Great suprise!! Thanks so much (one of the few books i'm NOT packing into storage :D)

And some baby's clothes pr0n.....

















The jacket is the side opening one from Cleckheaton Book 948 - 10 Simple Baby Knits in 8ply. The hat is my own pattern. I used Holiday (yuk - until you handwash it in softner) beige and tweedy green. Booties are coming to match!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Super cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it!!!!!!!!!

missfee said...

yippee for the book
good luck for the move
wool is shade 751 dyelot 39
7 balls
xxx
fee