Monday, April 23, 2007

Yarn Pr0n!


Woot! Look what I got from Etsy seller MysticalCreations (no longer registered sorry).
At the back we have 2 different silk-wool blends - its as shiny and soft as the picture look. The left is pale blue, rust and beige, the right is pale green, green and deep red.
I only ordered one ball of the lace weight rayon boucle, but she sent me two! Too bad they are slightly different colour ways (the right has a kind of mustard in it).
I got the yarn to see if i liked it before buying more ($6.50 US a ball), but now she no longer operates! D'oh! One of these is for my Secret Pal, not saying which though!
NOTE - now that yarn swift is really going to come in handy!

2 comments:

Tempted Handpainted Yarns said...

those are beautiful, sucks you can't get anymore. Love to see what you make from it. Stacy

Heatherly said...

oh! those are stunning! yum yum!