Thursday, May 03, 2007

No title today

My Bois flown out to Perth for 10 days to look after hys sick sister. And my flatmates are gone til Tuesday so I have the weekend and a bit all to myself. Kinda good and kinda bad.

I had decided I wasnt going to go to Inquisition as Boi wasnt going to be here - but now i've just been asked to volunteer for coat check from 12-3am. Hmm free entry ($99) for that? Sure, OK. I can always leave afterwards. Oh, and I got the offer of a lift there :D. Now i better get to work on my outfit.

I just had the WORST customer i've had in ages. Totally chewed me out. I've only ever dealt with his secretary, and shes nice - but he's trying to insist we dont charge him for something. I questioned why he did the particular thing in the first place when he knew we would charge him and then he got really personal. So then I asked if he wanted to speak to a manager, but he just wanted to continue abusing me. So I hung up on him. I'm still angry and upset about it. I had to tell my boss too. :(. I think I could of handled it better, but he was so rude and they dont pay me enough to cop that. BLAH.

2 comments:

M-H said...

I hate jerks like that. We get them too. In our case they're usually covering their ignorance about computers by shouting at us. I herd one of my workmates say to someone the other day "Please, can you stop shouting. I can't help you until you do." Then he said "If you don't stop shouting I'll have to end the call.' Then he hung up, He's not a particularly assertive man so it was good to see. Plus we know that our boss will always support us when we do things like that.

Kristine said...

Poor Bex! Sounds like a real jerk. Go out and have fun and forget about him in his boring, jerkass life.