Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lornas Laces and other drugs

I promised a fellow knitter at SSK that I would post the link to Ebayer emtnestr - she sells Lornas sock for $20 (Aus) for 2 skiens, and about $8 (Aus) for postage. Thats right. 2 skiens for under $30!!!!
She also sells Cherry Tree Hill mill ends as well.....

Huzzah!! I finally found somewhere online that sells 2 purty McCalls patterns that I cant get over here in OZ.

Imagine, if you will, this number in a skull print fabric and red trim/accents.... maybe even a cherry print...






















Or this one in tattoo-print rockabilly fabric, just below knee-length....

I have so much sewing I want to do at the moment - but not enought time. Maybe if I get home before my flatmates i'll have time to cut out the pattern.
Not forgetting the millions of knitting projects happening too ;).

6 comments:

Lara said...

Laura Ashley??? I'm shocked!

Bex said...

Laura Ashley with skulls!!!!

Cecilia said...

I so need to stop reading your blog! It's not helping at all with my yarn diet!!

Can't wait to see the Laura Ashley with skulls!

Erin said...

I am so jealous of your sewing abilities. I have all these dreams of making myself something fabulous to wear as dress robes on the Gleewarts Express, but I can't sew a straight line so alas, that shall not happen.

And that link? So not helpful with Knit From Your Stash 07!

Bex said...

Cecilia - when you gonna get a blog of your own??

Erin - I was so good - i havent even bought any of her yarn!!! Just looked. A lot. And put a few things on my watch list.
Thats all! Promise!!

Cecilia said...

I do have a blog:

http://countingstitches.wordpress.com/

I just haven't updated it in months!