Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Secret Pal Bonanza

Well - I hope he thinks so!!
Here is my final Secret Pal package - the 2nd parcel (sock + lace yarn) was lost in the mail, so I got him some KnitPicks to make up for it.
.
Items are: Wool/Silk from Mystical Creations, Wool/Silk from The Knittery, Beer-cap stitch markers from Etsy, my hand-made DPN roll (using Kaufman fabrics!), KnitPicks 3.75mm + 4mm points with a 80cm cable and their magnifying gauge.

I hope he likes them. He did ask for no hand made items, but thats a red-flag to a bull! I think the DPN roll looks really good, and so did The Boi. (He also whinged that he has a backlog of stuff I am supposed to sew for him hehe).
.
Here are some close ups of the roll...


3 comments:

karla said...

the roll looks great. your sp is crazy to not want handmade items. crazy.

Bex said...

Thanks!

elan said...

I think it looks great.