Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I do loves me a red bag

From Kinokuniya


















Creature from the Black Lagoon is one of my favourite movies (got to love B-Grade B+W horror) so I couldnt pass up this gorgeous tote! Its my new knittin' bag.

And now some gratutious yarn pr0n...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the giant yarn cone I got from Glebe markets - its over a kilo! Its a 5ply rainbow variagated 100% italian wool - handwash only. And for $20 thats a bargin! Its going to be perfect for baby clothes I think - heck, I just cant walk past cheap yarn.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

I saw that yarn too and it took all the self-control in the world not to buy. Is it nice to knit with?

Bex said...

Its ok-ish. It sheds little fibres (and makes me sneeze a bit) but is suprisingly soft.
I think it'll soften more when its washed :)