Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Little help from a US/Canadian person??

I want to buy a sewing pattern thats discontinued, and because its a Laura Ashley one McCalls wont send it over here to OZ.
Is there anyone willing to be my go-between?? I.e. I'll buy it, get it posted to you, give you $$ and you post it to me??

(This is all assuming that sewingpatterns.com IS screwing me around though. I may be able to get it ok though :D)

Thanks!!!!

EDIT: Well I found one on Ebay in my size, that the seller is willing to send to OZ, so thanks everyone!!!! :D

2 comments:

Alli said...

I got ya, Just email me the details and I'll take care of it. If there's anything else you want me to stick in there, just let me know.

Bex said...

Thanks Alli!!!

Turns out I asked too soon cos this morning I just found it on Ebay... silly me!