Monday, August 27, 2007

You know, some people just suck.

And theres nothing you can do about it.

Gonna have a small rant about my flatmate (he doesnt read my blog). Basically he had a go at me, to The Boi, about how much money I waste etc etc (mainly about yarn). And about how the only reason he's letting me live there is to help me save for the India Trip.

Ran through my finances today and realised that I could do India and rent a place at the same time, although it would mean less spending money.
Another thing to worry about, just what I need.

/end rant.

4 comments:

missfee said...

and you knitted them a bath mat....
ungratefull so and soes take advantage India is not that far away...

Joy said...

Don't let the asshole get to ya, Bex! Spending $$$ on yarn is NEVER a bad thing and it's hellalot cheaper than Prozac. BTW, no need to bring sock (or other) yarn unless you really feel for it - I brought back a goodly stash when I returned this time. Gifts, splurge of my own, raiding my storage space and then cramming everything into a huge suitcase. Plus, the large box of yarns a friend shipped to me when we first left the States turned up right before we got back. So no yarn shortage at the moment.

M-H said...

Poor you! It must be in the air today. I just had a 30 min rant from a staff member who's been unhappy for ages (not about me - about other stuff) and decided to download to me. Feel exhausted now and want to go home.

Bex said...

Thanks guys...

(oops Joy I forgot you can read my blog tehehe)

I still feel a little betrayed, but everything happens for a reason I hope!

India here I come!