Tuesday, October 16, 2007

62 hours to go!

According to the sidebar - squee!
Its a mission to decide what knitting to take with me, thats for sure.

Thermal is coming along nicely - once i've gotten past the ribbing its flying off the needles (better slow down or i'll have nothing left to knit in India hehe). The Boi doesnt like it all - hy said it reminds him of pique cotton. I said "suck it up - i want to knit this". LOL. Poor baby.

And now that DiscoKnitter's baby shower is finished I can show pictures of what I made her - the squid from the last post was a baby toy (with bell in its head!) - at first Lara said it was a Cthullu toy, darn, I shoulda made her that. I forget people are geeks like me too. HeHe.

EZ's February Baby Cardi on 2 needles, made with giant yarn cone yarn. (shame you cant see the sparkly flower button).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.



Handy-dyed yarn baby hat, and embroidered baby-beater tank top. (the dagger pattern was from Sublime Stitching StitchIt Kit).

2 comments:

Lara said...

I love everything! Particularly the glitter button, the squiddy rattle, and the MUM singlet. Everything - I feel so spoilt!

I hope you don't mid if I use a picture of squiddy on my thank you cards?

And I hope you have a GREAT time in India - it's an amazing place, and I can't wait to hear of your adventures :)

Cecilia said...

It's 52 hours to go now!!
Have a great great time in India!
And the squiddy rattle is seriously the cutest thing ever.