Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hold onto yer hats - this is image heavy!

Well, firstly some noice pics from my birthday on Monday. Thanks to everyone who came, I had the best time. I feel blessed to have such a great group of people in my life!















Tuesday was the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence history walk on Oxford St with Emily. The sisters were great - i never realised what actually happended 30 years ago, and listening to the people who were there made it so real. Plus hanging out with gay men dressed as nuns is high on my fun list.

















.

.

.

..

..

.

.






That night Sydney got hit by a CRAZY hail storm. It flooded our street and the woman down stairs.














Last night was Margaret Cho - she was awesome! Web-goddess, The Boi and 2 other friends came as well. I think the only straight people were Kris and one other fag-hag. Soooo many gay boys though!

The opening act was a trans-guy called Ian Harvie - that was suprising. The Boi and I could relate pretty much 100% to what he was talking about - Web-goddess said she'll never look at him the same way again. I'll never look at Snook the same way again after the balls discussion so we are even.
When we were leaving we bumped into Mark Trevorrow aka Bob Downe. I love him so much, but forgot to ask if he was going back on Good News Week (his duets with Paul McDermott killed me).

1 comment:

Justine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a blast and that Fin making you wait for your pressie were worth it...

In regards to the rain - what the hell is going on?? We have the same situation here. Fair enough living in Darwin we only have 2 seasons - Wet and Dry, but we have had major flooding recently too.