Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks!

A big thanks to Web-Goddess and MissFee - they surprised me at work with these! Thanks so much guys, it was really lovely!

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Boi and I went to a dungeon-party last night as part of the 2-day celebration of being old. We had heaps of fun, and I got off really lightly compared to him ;D.


Tonite a dozen of us are going to Green Palace Thai Vegetarian for dinner (yay- fake meat) which should be great. Nothing better than eating and chatting with friends.


Tomorrow Emily and I are doing the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence Oxford St History Walk (i love pierced gay men dressed as nuns), and on Wednesday, Web-Goddess and bunch of us queers are going to see Margaret Cho.


Great week! Mardi Gras is this Saturday too - better go buy my tickets I guess :D.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Happy Birthday!

I'd love to join you tomorrow, but I don't know if the boy would behave for that long...

M-H said...

Happy happy happy. How clever of you to be born during Mardi Gras! :)

TinkingBell said...

Oh Bex - so sorry I missed your birthday on Rav - so

Hippo Birdy 2 ewe
Hippo Birdy 2 ewe
Hippo Birdy 2 eweeeee!!

Hippo Birdy 2 ewe!
Hope it was a great one and that you have a seriously great time at Mardi Gras!