Sunday, March 02, 2008

Kinokuniya - you have great customer service!

And thats why I bought Sensual Knits from you guys, instead of paying $18 from The Book Depository. I went in last week to check the book out, before deciding whether to buy it online, but couldnt find it on the shelf. The guy at Kinoukuniya was so helpful and nice, trying to help locate the book, not laughing when I explained it was about knitting (and not Sensual Nips, which sounds interesting as well). He took my name and number, and said he would have another look after the store closed.
Got a call this morning, he found it!

And the book rocks - more wearable things than I thought, great size ranges (30in bust to 48) and yummy photos. My ownly critiscm is there isnt enough photos showing details. I cant wait to cast on for the Balloon Sleeve Jacket. After the 20 other projects in the queue...

3 comments:

Kris said...

Did you get the guy's name? You should call up and tell the manager what a good job he did. I'm trying to be more proactive in rewarding good service myself...

Kris said...

PS - I love them too. They ordered in a book for me and they always send me good coupons in their newsletter...

Bex said...

oh - i did email them ;)