Monday, March 24, 2008

A massive sewing/knitting effort...

After leaving my friend's hen party early Saturday night (dodgy burger at the Zanzibar in Newtown), I finished my Secret Pal Bag (Ravelry Swap) and chucked it in the washing machine - taadaa!
























Hope she likes it.

And yesterday I pulled out all stops to finish Tania's wedding dress - only need to hand-sew the hem, make the belt, and take it in a little at the waist (she's decided to do the 50's thing and wear a girdle. Unfortunately she decided AFTER the dress was sewn hehe).


Here's the inspiration:





















Here's the actual dress (excuse the pink belt, i havent made the matching belt yet). The photo is really bad, the dress fits and looks lovely in real life:


4 comments:

Lara said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Emily said...

fabulous, Bex - and Tania!

Cecilia said...

Oooh! Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!