Monday, April 14, 2008

Fetching

I forget how quick and easy this pattern is...

My friend's birthday is in a few days, and I nearly forgot. She has big, wide hands, so I used Vintage Hues on 4mm needles (normally I use Zara on 3.25mm, looks much nicer). Posted them off now, I hope she likes.

Found a ball of Country Silk in teal - might make a pair for my sister too. She's gonna freeze when she comes here from Darwin, in the middle of winter.
*************************************************
Moment of Hardcore-ness (or not): on Sunday night, when we had that big electrical storm, The Boi and I went for a jog around Ashfield Park. We got very wet, but had lots of fun jumping in the puddles and spashing each other. And I found it quite scary - I admit I'm afraid of thunder (hehe).
************************************************
And I just realised - its getting cold! I really need a cardigan, soon. Better re-do my queue in Ravelry, and cast on for the Radcliffe Cardigan next.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yup, I'd better get going on Knit in Chunks, too. There's definitely a chill in the air.

Charisse said...

the mitts look great. I'm not scared of thunder, but am scared of lightning, i always think i'm going to get zapped!