Monday, May 19, 2008

A Finished Object!

It is a knitting blog! Really!



Pattern: Two-Tone Shrug, from Fitted Knits
Yarn: Malabrigo, Pearl Ten. Two and a bit skeins.
.



Super easy! It really was. The pattern was a bit confusing when selecting a size (I chose the 15inch size across my shoulders, ending up knitting the 16inch, but should have made the 17 inch) but was a quick and easy knit.
.
Malabrigo is so delicious, I want pyjamas knitted out of it (not practical I know). The Boi also said he liked it which is a rare complement from hym - normally he says "That looks like you put in a lot of effort" or "Great stitch definition".

5 comments:

Emily said...

Very lovely. And glad to hear it was 'elegant' enough for the Boi......

Bex said...

Yeah, he's the epitome of elegance... hehe

Candi said...

wow, that looks soo nice!!

Cecilia said...

It's gorgeous! Bet it feels amazing to wear.

daphne said...

Wow, you're really good at what you do!!!

I crochet very well but can't knit my way out of a paper bag. Seriously. If you put me in a paper bag, and told me the only way I could get out of it was to knit. Yeah. I'd still be in that paper bag.

Kudos to you. Your stitches are excellent.

daphne