Thursday, July 24, 2008

Interview with The Boi

Ala, web-goddess and MissFee interviewing their partners, I present:

Interview with The Boi:

What are your favorite things about my knitting?
You being creatively occupied – your passion for yarn is demented but cute – friends made through it.
Hmm, the majority of my friends are through knitting.

What is your least favorite things about my knitting?
Unfinished projects scattered/dumped everywhere – time spent not spoiling me

What are somethings I have knitted, that you recall as being good?
Socks and lacework

Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Yes but no more than other compulsions/obsessions

How much is all your books/mags?
A fraction of the cost unless you count my art books (which are work related and tax deductible)

Do you have a book stash?
You know I do – though to meet my demands I use public libraries

Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public.
Yes! Yes! Yes! In the cinema for instance

Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
All non acrylic yarn or specifically that Japanese tofu/bamboo yarn thingy which is hand dyed by little mountain nannas and gets you almost more hot and wet than me!
I think hy may be talking about, Noro, Tofutsies and Malabrigo for the last bit.

Can you name another blog?
I struggle to remember yours honey

Now, do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops where ever we go?
Sometimes – especially if it’s not the first one that day

Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Hello! I’m a graphic designer

Do you read my blog?
I have

Have you ever left a comment?
Once maybe?

Do you the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Most definitely – no knitting mess left around (those bits of snipped off yarn left on the floor are so annoying) and more time to clean

Thank you for this insightful interview. Would you like to add anything in closure?
I do get a bit proud of the work you do esp when friends receive gorgeous gifts (like your socks) or when we get to cross the cultural barrier with you knitting overseas (like in India at the train stations)
Awww! Thats why i love hym!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You see, hy misunderstands. If you didn't knit, there'd be alternative mess (sewing? something, anyway!)

But good to hear how much Fin likes the cross-cultural thingy.

Damo said...

wonder if I should interview Sonia?