Monday, September 01, 2008

Farewell to my love.

I had to leave The Boi behind to finish his tattoo course, and am now in Darwin hanging with my family. (I'm missing hym already, 16 days to go). BTW - thanks for the emails everyone, i flew out of Bangkok not Phuket so no worries about airport closure :).

I'm so very proud of hym, and hys teacher has said he's a natural. He did his very first person on Friday, the day my camera died (damn) so no photos of that, but it looked really good and the girl was pleased.

Here are some photos of hym at work:





3 comments:

Emily said...

Cool! No surprise that Fin's good at this stuff...

Are you around this W/E? C wants to do a tattoo-off with you - though hers isn't finished yet (She's still limping, though).

Bex said...

I'll text you ;)

Lara said...

If I was ever going to get a tattoo - Fin is my man.

Gorgeous artwork!