Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uber Girlie Cardigan.

I need another project like a hole in the head, but after seeing MissFee's gorgeous cardigan (Jenny, from Rowan) I had to have it.

I present the beginning of my Uber Girlie Cardigan. (It's also an excuse to get some Black Bendigo 8ply Cotton, but dont tell The Boi). Black and baby pink, so retro and girlie - I hope.



I'm making the 40inch bust size, which actually knits to 41 inch when complete. Taking into account negative 2-3 inches for cotton's stretch, it should fit about right. (Photographed on an old 1940's Style pattern book - the cover girl is awesome in her retro-ness).


1 comment:

Charisse said...

pattern - HOT
colours - HOT
Bendigo cotton - HOT - i'm planning to order about 50 balls of black to make all these mad vintage tops haha