Sunday, July 19, 2009

Actual, honest-to-goodness finished stuff!

Yay!

Firstly - Merletto Mitts, for my sister's birthday.






.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

I used The Knittery Cashmerino Sock, cant remember the colourway though. The pattern was OK, had to do some mods for my own taste but otherwise really happy them.

Second - Spats!







.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
These were a bit of a bastard to make, but oh so fun to wear! Its inspired me to make a fetishy-circus performer outfit for Inquisition. The buttons on the side are decorative, and they lace up down the back - made out of PVC if anyone needs to know.

Baby Kimono!







.
..
Also for my sister - she doesnt know if the spawn is a boy or a girl. Its the pattern from Habitual - best pattern ever!
.
.
Gratuitous Kitty Photo

4 comments:

missfee said...

cute cute cute kittenz

lov ethe spats and the mitts and the cutest little baby kimono
adorable

Ginger_nut said...

fantastique!

any chance you will publish a pattern for those spats? I'd willingly buy it :) I'd use it to make my transeasonal shoes into lookalike boots for winter :)

TiNK said...

Well I got the kimono and the mittens, yet no kitten. Where's my kitteh?

habitual said...

So cute! Love the kimono, and your site is great! I hope your sister loved it. ;)