Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Not-So-Mellow Yellow!

Yesterday I was asked to be a Ride Leader for the Mardi Gras Parade! Exciting!

I'm riding with Dykes on Bikes, and am heading the Yellow Group (the third group).
No, i'm not wearing leather, latex or going topless.

I dont have to wear yellow either which is a relief!

I know I havent posted much in the way of vintage sewing, but the Mardi Gras season is always hectic for me (especially as I'm responsible for a lot of stuff on behalf of Femme Guild). I do plan on completing one more outfit before the MG season, fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Moxie Tonic said...

How cool is that!?!? I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see the pics. What are your costuming plans? Something you already have, or is there time to sew something new?

Bex said...

Squee!

Well, I was hoping to wear a big dress but I think it might get caught in the chain. Hopefully, there is enough time to make some sailor-pants from Butterick 5250? I've cut the fabric out already ;)!

Can't wait to post the photos!