Monday, March 21, 2011

More hair adventures for the short-haired grrl...

Well, the front is growing out nicely but I have no idea what to do with the back. (the front is about 3-4 inches long). 7.15am on the train is never a great time to take a photo...


I've just done two smallish victory rolls on the side, and curled two big ones across the top - then bobby-pinned in place. Plus a flower clip from Alannah Hill on the side. 
I'm really liking the victory roll/normal roll combo, for starters it keeps it off my face! (one of the reasons i've had short hair for so long).

Not the greatest photo...




















Does anyone else have some suggestions for short hair styles?

5 comments:

Vintage Grrl said...

Pinwaves/fingerwaves are a good one :D

The Charity Shop Fairy said...

You look grrgeous... (sorry, couldn't help myself) I wish I could figure out how to get those rolls going in my short hair! It's not even as short as yours - but layered, slippery and generally wayward hair doth not good victory rolls make.

Jen (pieKnits) said...

Gah so gorgeous! Love the whole look.

fecutusk said...

I don’t bookmark sites but i will bookmark this! LOL!

online pharmacy

The Empress Nina said...

Love the hair color. It's the same as mine (at least in the front). I can't see the back, ergo I cannot bleach the brown/grey out enough to make it pink.

Mine's a bit shorter than yours, but I use wave clips and set with gel/lots of water to get finger waves. I have wispies down near my earlobes that I curl in towards my face to make "spit curls". I think the overall look is a bit 1930s.