Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little, tiny, announcement.

*cough cough*






I've been carefully scanning whole pattern booklets (Lux Knitting, Stitchcraft, etc), retouching and creating electronic patterns. By sharing my knitting collection I know that another copy exists, out there somewhere and won't be lost (all patterns are out of copyright and public domain).
And there's a lot more patterns to come....
.
Don't worry, I'm not about to stop listing free ones on my blog. Having a mortgage in Sydney just doesnt leave a lot of spare money left aside for pattern collecting. I'll also be listing sewing patterns and smaller vintage items further down the track as well.

A big thankyou to Cowboy for making my banner for me!

xxx

*cough cough*
feel free to resume normal blogging now....

2 comments:

Jen (pieKnits) said...

Yeay another vintage pattern resource! Checking out the shop and favorite-ing

Viviana said...

Woo hoo! Your shop is now a 'favorite' - and I'm looking forward to the Lux collection!