Tuesday, September 06, 2011

So what's been happening in August?

I realised that I havent really said what i've been up to in a few weeks, so here's a quick update:

- Halfway up the back of my 1930's-inspired Cherry Cardigan (yep, thats the floor of my office). The rib was a killer until I got to the armhole split, but now its flying off the needles. I MUST finish it by the end of September so I can start Cowboy's Xmas present.















- Moxie posted about getting shoes from Endless - free postage to Australia?! I just bought a few pairs of work shoes including these lovelies. Leather + Oxford + Wedge = WIN!

















- Cowboy has decided she doesnt wants the 3-ply jumper anymore, and would like the Travelling Man Sweater from Blue Moon Fibre. On the plus side, its 5 ply and a faster knit.
Downside, I now have heaps of 3-ply wool I probably wont use for anything.

Rights to Ann Berk


















- This summer is going to be all about culottes and playsuits (didnt I say that last year?). I finally cut out the pattern for my playsuit, and have the best fabric to try it with. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Ooh. Shoes. Looking now...

And thanks for that man sweater. Looks nice! Everybody loves a grandpa shawl collar... :)

Bex said...

sooo many shoes... its taken 2 days to decide what to buy.

That guy in the sweater looks like a long-haired version of Snook!

Moxie Tonic said...

I'm just going to apologize to your pocketbook right now ;) I personally have zero willpower when it comes to shoes, and the free shipping and generous return policy only enables me further!!