Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a fantastic time off (if you get holidays) and I hope all your Xmas Crafting is finished - just one more pair of cowboy print boxer shorts and i'm done!

I thought i'd leave you with a taste of Christmas in 1942, a handmade Xmas tree and decorations, plus food.








I'm not sure about the Xmas lobster, but the paper chain is awfully cute.























Not to mention tasty Christmas food ideas from the Ministry of Food


Happy Festivus/Xmas/Giftmas everybody!

3 comments:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Oh, I LOOVE this, even the lobster. No, -especially- the lobster!Thank you for sharing!! x

Moxie Tonic said...

I can't believe I've gone this long without Christmas lobster decorations! Thank you for brining it to my attention, that and 'emergency cream'...

Bex said...

Next year I want a Xmas tree covered in Xmas-lobsters ;)