Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big News! And a skirt.

I'm actually, for real, getting a decent camera for my birthday! (Its a Canon S95 for anyone who's interested).
Soon I won't have to take photos on my iPhone...

But for the moment, here is what I wore for my birthday on Saturday.

Skirt: me, Top: Portmans, Shoes: Kmart?, Bag: Lux De
Ville, Brooch: Etsy, Bracelet: Retrospec'd





















I made the skirt a year ago from a lovely cotton sateen from Spotlight, using my favourite standby Box Pleat Skirt pattern, and this is probably the first time i've really worn it out.

Jakk took me window shopping in the city, and then out for Mexican with friends in Newtown. Nom!

6 comments:

Kally said...

You look great, the skirt is lovely :)

Hope you had a fabulous birthday! xx

Desiree said...

Happy belated birthday. The collar on your blouse is so charming.

Andi B. Goode said...

Great outfit! You look great. Happy belated birthday!
-Andi x

Knitting-twitter said...

also Happy belated Birthday from me, your outfit
looks fantastic,

ciao ciao Christa

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday!

Bex said...

Aww thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes!
x