Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Miss L Fire Shoes

I love stumbling across a new brand of shoe (new for me, anyway) that's unusual, vintage-inspired and comfortable.
I've managed to get my hands on a couple of pairs of Miss L Fire shoes and they really tick all of those boxes!

Honolulu arrived yesterday in time for Viva Las Vegas - something about the wooden tiki heel rocks my world. 
Honolulu and Water Taxi


The Water Taxi heels look a little 1940s, with the triangular peep-toe.

I just love the vintage-inspired shoes they do, i'd like to also get Betsy


Has anyone else seen Miss L Fire shoes? I've never seen them here in Australia - but thank goodness ASOS delivers to here for free...

7 comments:

Barn House Antiques said...

Great shoes!!

I am so jealous you are going to Viva Las Vegas!!! It will be amazing.

We are not selling at the RocknRoll markets, I just usually go to look and have a drink or two. Also we are not selling at the next Love Vintage but we will be at the September one. I am trying to finish writing my PhD (has to be in August at the latest) so I thought we would give March a miss so I have more time to write. I will be there looking around so if I see you I will come over and say Hi!

Knitting-twitter said...

I wish you many happy hours wearing those shoes,
ciao ciao Christa

Kimberly said...

omg there are flowers carved into the heel! neato!

Isis said...

I got the green Betsy yesterday! They fit well, though if you have wide feet they may be a bit too narrow. Absolutely lovely!

Bex said...

I'm so jealous Isis!

Domi said...

very beautiful, I'♥ ♥ ♥ !!!

Desiree said...

Love the shoes and I'm so jealous you're going to LVL. I've made myself a promise that I'm going next year. Maybe.