Sunday, June 17, 2012

Simplicity 1777, new vintage release

This lovely Simplicity 1777 new release arrived in my inbox- isnt it lovely? I've made (and love) 3673 and 3688, and I think this needs to join the collection.























Bust size 6-22, and available as a download too! I love the brown floral fabric the model is wearing and the red version is a great modern look as well - i'm assuming thats why they are both above the knee.

I hope Simplicity continues to bring out its old vintage back catalogue, theres a vintage gold mine in there i'm sure!

5 comments:

MistressCatgirl said...

That pattern looks like it'll make great everyday dresses. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Lucy said...

Brilliant - never knew Simplicity did this, definitely one to add to my collection :o)

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Oh, love this!! That scrunchy detail around the waist would be so flattering. I must make this before fall!

smartygirl said...

love it!

Deidre Conine said...

I just bought this as well! I can't wait to try out my hand at it!