Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Curvy Month Pattern - Blackberry Stitch Shirt Blouse, c.1940s

Its the end of the month, and I hope you've enjoyed the 'Out-Size' knitting patterns!
I really liked being able to share specific patterns with you, and hopefully its been inspiring and useful.

This lovely shirt blouse is deceptive in is simplicity. The rever collar near the face is flattering, as well as the lines of blackberry stitch down the body and around the sleeves. I especially like the decoration around the edges of the pattern - and its designed by Anthony Walden!

Who is he? I don't know.
The blurb was written by Janet Minton, who I believe was the head designer for Emu Yarns.

Here's the pattern, to fit a size 36-38inch bust.




1 comment:

MistressCatgirl said...

This is very pretty. Thank you for all the lovely patterns.