Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guest posting at Andi B. Goode

Hi guys,

The lovely Andi asked me to guest post over at her blog, and its finally up!





















I've posted about easy vintage hair-dos with scarves (perfect for travelling), and here's some sneak peeks of the photos.




















How to tie the Rosie the Rivetor Head Scarf






















Andi (another Aussie vintage/fashion blogger, from Adelaide) is featuring quite a few guest posts about vintage and travelling, so be sure to check her blog.
xxx

4 comments:

Jes The Militant Baker said...

I absolutely adore you. Just so you know.

(I just did a rosie themed picture... I wish everyone would!)

sew vala said...

Wow I adore your red hair,I have been trying to reach that shade of red which not much luck. How do you do it?

Bex said...

Aww thank you guys!

Sew-Vala, its a long and intensive process! I bleach my roots, then apply a tint with red enhancer, and when thats done I recolour everything with Fudge 'Hot Chili' to keep the colour bright.

It takes about 3-4 hours to do :)

Lady Cacahuete said...

Hello! I love your style! I am a fashion designer from Spain. I enjoy your blog and I love the fifties. I will follow your blog, It`s amazing!