Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Week - Pixie Hood and Mitts for a Toddler, c. 1943

I know that I rarely post children's patterns, but I really have no idea what children (or parents) would like!

If I ever did have a child (immaculate conception) this little pixie hood and mitts would definitely be on my needles for Xmas. This pattern comes from Stitchcraft September 1943, and is knitted on fingering-weight yarn on 3.75mm needles.

























PS I'm sorry that my watermarks are now in colour, I found another person selling my patterns on Ebay again and they were just photoshopping the white watermarks off.

3 comments:

MistressCatgirl said...

I'm sorry to hear people are ripping your patterns off. So people just care about money and not the efforts others go threw to get great items.
I know that once we decided to have children both my mother and I will be crocheting and knitting up a storm.

BusyLizzie said...

I cna't believe someone would be so rude as to rip off freely supplied patterns. I would never buy a pdf of an old pattern, I much prefer to collect the real ones. Although I love to see the old patterns and admire other people's collections.

lollyknits.com said...

I'm so sorry about that! it sucks that you work so hard to find these wonderful patterns and people just rip you off! They're free, for goodness' sake!

in regards to the pattern, I want that little hood for myself!