Sunday, December 16, 2012

Modelling, Mimco and Melbourne

Sorry for the lack of posts - but this past week the Cowboi and I have been away in Melbourne being models in a campaign for one of my favourite brands, Mimco. (divine hair accessories and handbags)





































It was definitely the experience of a lifetime, and the people from Mimco (not to mention the hair and makeup artists) were the nicest bunch you'd ever meet.
Add that Melbourne is one of our favourite places to visit, and you can imagine what a fabulous time we had.

I wish I could share the finished photos with you, or give you more info but I've been sworn to secrecy!

Well, maybe just a few teasers until the campaign is launched next year...




9 comments:

Emma said...

That's awesome can't wait to see the shots. How did you get such a great opportunity like this? x

MistressCatgirl said...

Your hair and skirt look awesome! Can't wait to see the finished photos.

Kimberly said...

that's so cool!

lollyknits.com said...

You look fabulous!

Unknown said...

The photo shoot looks amazing :)
I was hoping to see some of your other outfits/finished items, but the link doesn't seem to be working ~ is there any other way to access the gallery?

Bex said...

Hi Unknown - if you select this link it should take you there
http://subversivelesbiananarchicknitter.blogspot.com.au/p/outfit-posts.html
x

Unknown said...

Thank you! Oops, sorry I thought I'd signed in through Google ID ~ This is Krissy, I used to go to the Courthouse hotel knitting group yeaaaaaaaaaaaars ago, and I've just rediscovered your website!

Bex said...

It's super secret, but we won a competition ;)

norafinds said...

How amazing! I love love Mimco so I'm definitely gonna keep an eye!

Nora
NoraFinds