Sunday, March 03, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Here's some gratuitous photos of myself and the Dykes on Bikes at the Sydney GLBTQI Mardi Gras Parade!
































The last few times I've worn a dress or something a little less revealing - but this year I was channelling 'Femme SuperHero', so to hell with it.
































It also meant that I didn't have to make too much of my outfit - I'd made the spats previously back in 2009, and the corset, sequined knickers, garrison hat and gloves were already in my wardrobe.

I'll show you a close up of the epaulets/cape combo another time.
The weather finally came up good about an hour before the parade started, and we had approx 150 bikes this year.





































Well, now that gay christmas is over, I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming - including a giveaway really soon...

6 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

Your outfit is amazing!!!!

Mariela said...

You look great! I love the hat it matches your hair perfectly.

Eva said...

Cool!

pumpener said...

You look flippin AMAZING! is it naughty for me to say this may cause me to have sexy dreams :o

Ariane Dean said...

Thats so cool XD I wish we did something similar round where I live... no such luck I'm afraid. And loving the outfit :D

Desiree said...

You look great and this event looks like so much fun!